Friday, January 06, 2006

Aims and targets for 2006

BETFAIR 15K GTD (PRACTICE) - - - Is my 1st goal, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. I always mess it up at the business end but am learning. I have hit the final table on a few occasions but always seem to be card dead and probably too passive cos im on unfamiliar ground...

WIN AT LEAST 1 SEAT TO ANY MAJOR EVENT - - - I have a licence to travel and play in these tourneys and this year I will be entering more local festivals for experience but I would like to win a WPT/EPT seat And 1 somewhere HOT :) . My closest shave was 9th in Carribean Poker Classic qualifier sending the top 6 away on an all expenses paid seat included trip to the bahamas, that was gutting...

FINAL TABLE AT A RECOGNISED LIVE EVENT - - - 1st Festival I entered was a £750 Double Chance Freezeout at Napoleons in Sheffield, with over 80 runners I came 13th and realised they were not all robots with calculators built in their heads...

BETFAIR SUNDAY 40K GTD - - - Would prove to myself I can get past the business end and give my confidence a boost. One win would be sufficient here two would be a nice brucy bonus.

INCREASE CASH TABLE PROFITS - - - Fold when i know i'm behind no matter how much i invested trying to stop them chasing their draw ! ! ! I think a reasonable target to acheive whilst it not dominating my life is £50,000 any more is welcome...

STICK TO MY DAY JOB - - - poker is fun i want to keep it that way, but it has taught me a lot and I enjoy the role of permanent student because poker is the game of life...

3 Comments:

Blogger Redcar said...

Bsst of luck with the targets Toshi
All the best for 2006

3:48 pm  
Blogger PillowTalkPoker said...

Hey Tosh,

could you take a look at my blog mate? only been keeping it for a while but if you could stick a link on your own I'd appreciate it.

http://pillowtalkpoker.blogspot.com

thanks,
Eoinak

10:19 pm  
Blogger MrDigital said...

Done Eoinak

From

Variance Monster ;)

12:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home