Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Beware the scumbags of the online Poker world!

Played after a bit of an argument and wine lost 1500 on 10/20 playing like an absolute muppet, my problem when i've had beer is i dont beleive anyone but expect them to beleive me!

Sunday played 3 x £60 sixpacs 1st one three of us left i am short stacked 1300 in chips chipleader moves all in i call with KQ he shows k5 and hits his three outer :( nay probs lets crack on i say to myself. next one early in the tourney i limp with j 10 flop comes Q92 rainbow player in BB bets 60 i re-raise to 120 everyone folds to BB who calls. turn brings an 8 and i think with the way he's been playing (BAD) i can get his chips in the middle so i make a bet of 120 into the pot which is now round the 440 mark and BB re-raises to 400 i only have 783 chips left so i cant get the chips in quick enough.. he calls and has Q9 for two pair and a 9 drops on the river for beat number 2.

Third = straitforward fingers in cookie jar defeat. Cant do anything about them but here it has all started. £300 6pac moved with 33 called by 10 10 at the latter stages but no tilt and felt comfortable so i entered another £300 then a £120 and cruised to victory in both

Tuesday 3 x £300's and 2 x £90's all unplaced - not beats but card dead feel like everything is against me like they can see my cards!! £120 now and place 2 i think i gave it away tbh thats my thoughts dunno maybe a little tilt. continues into 6pac after 6pac defeat defeat .. play cash and win 2k then blow £2750 cos ive had too much to drink omg what's happening here im like a broken record on this blog i've blown £2800 total in two consecutive saturdays.

Now it has got worse and worse and worse beat after beat, i mean so bad it seems surreal. The one consolation at the minute is my chips are going in whilst im in front but its still a pisser. Ive switched back to cash and have steadied away and absorbed some damage from the six-pacs but one strange thing is happening at the minute. I am keener and more determined than ever to become better more successful player. I have a few railbird followers who like to abuse me when i'm playing but in the cyber world if that's what gives them kicks then GL, they need help..

I hit a set of A's today and thought my luck was changing, my 5 x bb raise of £40 was called and the player managed to get his chips in before me on a flop of A 3 K he showed K 4 and the turn was a 2 followed by a 5 on the river to complete his straight. I have to laugh here because If i put down all the outdraws the hosts at the blog centre would have to open a new server to store my beats.

Anyway onwards and upwards, today I played Stt's and cash and again covered my bad run on the Stt's with my cash game. However later, the cash game went the same way, if i get KK and raise and get a lovely looking flop of mixed cards i find myself having to fold because one of the tables rocks has tried getting me all in (oooer time to get away). Time for some reflection i think I cant just keep playing i'm becoming paranoid of anything on the board again. I consider myself a good loser and never critisise peoples play it's their money and their choices, again if im in front when the beat comes all the better feeling for me and my game and if i'm behind well thats cricket.

I played a £300 six-pac the other night and two players who pretended not to know each other were colluding on the table blatantly, i knew they were friends and I take offence to people trying to rob my of cash that I have earned and choose to risk. They know who they are they are lowlifes who got very personal with me about family members etc. Real sad people who claim to be poker players (well lads i'm afraid not) you are theives and sometimes theives rob the wrong people and it comes on top for them. I argued online for two nights with them on the cash tables (there was a method behind my madness) so i could log the (chat) and was laughed at by some players who seemd to want to lick their arses for some reason. It was funny cos i was winding them for a reason and they slipped out of character on a couple of occasions letting anyone know with any brains that the were cheap dirty colluders who rob a good percentage of already decent folk and some losing players money online by unfair means... They chipdumped towards the end of the six-pac and still nearly got beat by me HU, and one of the accounts they are using belongs/belonged to a respected player in the betfair community..

Best of luck at the tables, I am back with a the same attitude and vigour abeit improved from last update and hope all the honest genuine folk out there can spot these cheats and take their money....

Anyway my Betfair account of last post was £13,545.67 Now it's £11,572.34 Backwards at the minute :( But if it was that easy we'd never have a beat to complain about..

2 Comments:

Blogger kinghawko said...

Kick on Toshirocka!!!

Good read & gl mucka!

4:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Rob, Tosh. If you have the time could you email me with the details at zolarolla@yahoo.com

alias Honeybear

cheers

6:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home