Monday, August 29, 2005

Back to poker

My account is topped up and i'm just messing about at the minute trying to get a feel for the game, but im still in holiday mode so nothing to serious at the minute, just topping the alchohol levels up..

4 + hours in the 35 k gtd, I haveplayed my paps off. Ive been reading Harringtons latest book Endgame (absolutely brilliant)... 26 left in 12th chipstack (thanks Dan you've paid for yourself)... hoding KJ flop q 10 7 rainbow I raise 6k other player raises all in 43k... I called without hesitation...Turn K river 10, busted out make him chipleader, managed 3rd place.. well done actionjack :-(Even if i would have hit my hand that was terrible, terrible, terrible -->

Blamed everyone but myself, then read my previous post - this game is all about making the correct decisions I tell myself AGAIN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Battle away for 5 hours , get deep then call away your whole stack on a 3/1 shot, are u looking to win an award for fishing.....would love to know your thought process for the call, especially against a player as solid as AJ.......

4:45 pm  
Blogger MrDigital said...

Cant disagree, the stark reality is that after all that time the old head went and if i happen to find a thought process for the call I'll let you know...

At least in a cash game you can reload!!

Think i'll get a following on the tables keep posting these mad plays.. :)

6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home