Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Asta pronto amigo's

Off to Benidorm for a fortnight with my family. No poker at all just quiet reflection :-) . I have a book to read that a player on Betfair recommended to me a while ago (pennick), called Positively fifth street, by James Macmanus, so i'm looking forwards to reading that and chilling.

Beware however, I have withdrawn all funds from my BF account barring 2k, and my pal is playing my account whilst I'm away. I think he'll be tough on the tables he's a very solid, fearless player who's used to the higher limit tables. All things being equal it might be a cheap holiday.. So if you see me on the 10/20's change your notes from muppet/fish to dunno yet (at least for the next fortnight)!

So i'm not completely away from the tables (his idea btw) I did um and rrr for a while but what are friends for... Since writing this blogg im actually buzzing thinking about it, i'll probably land in alicante and there will be a text, dun the lot 1st hand my AA against his 22 all in pre-flop...

They say a faint heart never shagged a pig!

Good luck to everyone...

And beware the new Toshiwonk..

1 Comments:

Blogger Dpommo said...

Enjoy the holiday mate, I'll make sure I avoid you for once at the tables ;)

3:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home